Question My CPU is running way below expectations

Jan 27, 2022
I was using my pc to play Valorant, and I noticed that I am getting about 200 FPS on all low settings. I was curious so I googled some Valorant benchmarks and they're all saying with the specs that I have I should be getting more FPS, like 100-200 more. Here is my user benchmark and I noticed that some of my components are underperforming. Can anyone advise me on what I should do?

Jan 27, 2022
I was using my pc to play Valorant, and I noticed that I am getting about 200 FPS on all low settings. I was curious so I googled some Valorant benchmarks and they're all saying with the specs that I have I should be getting more FPS, like 100-200 more. Here is my user benchmark and I noticed that some of my components are underperforming. Can anyone advise me on what I should do?
Here is the benchmark, forgot to add it previously https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/49987459

Jan 27, 2022
Hey so thank you for the response, but I just checked in my bios and it says on the side that my ram is running at 2133, but the actual profile i clicked was already at 3000, I thought I had changed it before, but I'm not sure how to actually change it.