Question My cpu temperature

Jun 15, 2019
You should download the program CPUID HWMonitor it helps check temps easier, from what I can tell, if that is resting temps then it's pretty bad, most CPUS sit at around 30C resting and move up to 50 or 60 under heavy game load.

That CPU is also 7 years old so it may be time to get a newer up to date CPU

Jul 1, 2019
You should download the program CPUID HWMonitor it helps check temps easier, from what I can tell, if that is resting temps then it's pretty bad, most CPUS sit at around 30C resting and move up to 50 or 60 under heavy game load.

That CPU is also 7 years old so it may be time to get a newer up to date CPU
Is there any possibility that my psu not working well? Like psu causing my cpu to overheat, even though all the fans works perfectly. Sometimes i got difficulty to start my pc,

Jun 15, 2019
Is there any possibility that my psu not working well? Like psu causing my cpu to overheat, even though all the fans works perfectly. Sometimes i got difficulty to start my pc,
I wouldn't know I'd have to know what your PSU is, post your full specs of your computer

Jul 6, 2019
Why don't you open the case and check if theres some dusty thing,or Your thermal paste contaminated with dust,Try to Reseat and check your GPU driver.