Question My CPU temps got higher after cleaning my PC even though I haven't touched the cooler

Jul 12, 2019
So as the thread title says, I have cleaned my pc ( fans, GPU and upper part of the motherboard) and the CPU got like temps 5C-7C higher in idle and I had an underclocked profile and it was still like 5-6 C higher, at full load ( normal profile AKA creator mode ) increased 3-5 C, and here when it becomes weird, I had an overclocked profile as well and when I activated it, the PC actually froze after 10 min full load, huh? I used to use this profile for hours per day for a week or 2, I even tried to increase the voltage but still, it froze after couple of minutes, does anyone knows what I am dealing with, I have a Ryzen 5 2600 with a custom cooler (Thermaltake UX200) and as I mentioned before I technically didn't do anything to the cooler maybe I used a vacuum just to clean it from the top cause it was dusty a little bit but haven't removed the cooler itself from its place, thanks in advance

So as the thread title says, I have cleaned my pc ( fans, GPU and upper part of the motherboard) and the CPU got like temps 5C-7C higher in idle and I had an underclocked profile and it was still like 5-6 C higher, at full load ( normal profile AKA creator mode ) increased 3-5 C, and here when it becomes weird, I had an overclocked profile as well and when I activated it, the PC actually froze after 10 min full load, huh? I used to use this profile for hours per day for a week or 2, I even tried to increase the voltage but still, it froze after couple of minutes, does anyone knows what I am dealing with, I have a Ryzen 5 2600 with a custom cooler (Thermaltake UX200) and as I mentioned before I technically didn't do anything to the cooler maybe I used a vacuum just to clean it from the top cause it was dusty a little bit but haven't removed the cooler itself from its place, thanks in advance
Fans still spinning correctly?

Might have dislodged a huge dust bunny that got trapped in the CPU cooler and blocking fins instead of getting blown out.