My cursor is randomly stucked permanently

BladePocok

Honorable
Aug 2, 2016
Hey,

I'm using a Trust gxt 25 mouse and today it started a weird thing: anytime at anywhere my cursor got stuck randomly, permanently. It can be solved if I unplug/plug-in again.

I did an driver update/remove/reinstall, but didn't work. Otherwise the mouse is fine, doing it's job perfectly.

Any idea?

Thank you!

Solution
It won't need that, just a normal mice..

I found the problem: turns out my rear usb 2.0 is bad, because i plugged into my front usb 3.0 and not a single freeze yet. However my keyboard is plugged into that usb 2.0 and it's working fine as well as the mouse did for months!.. how strange

BladePocok

Honorable
Aug 2, 2016

I can't select that checkbox , as it is grey. So it's disabled by default.

BladePocok

Honorable
Aug 2, 2016

I can't select that checkbox , as it is grey. So it's disabled by default.

Wolfe_3310

Reputable
May 12, 2017
Does your mouse need a specific software for it? A lot of gaming mouses require some sort of software in order to update and run properly. If it needs the software, i would suggest installing it and see if that solves the issue.

BladePocok

Honorable
Aug 2, 2016
It won't need that, just a normal mice..

I found the problem: turns out my rear usb 2.0 is bad, because i plugged into my front usb 3.0 and not a single freeze yet. However my keyboard is plugged into that usb 2.0 and it's working fine as well as the mouse did for months!.. how strange

Solution