My CyberpowerPC Experience

May 4, 2018
*BASE_PRICE: [+1555]
BLUETOOTH: None
CABLE: None
CAS: CyberPowerPC Kiros 650 RGB ATX Mid-Tower Gaming Case w/ Both Side tempered glass [-15] (Black/Orange Color)
CASUPGRADE: RGB Multi-Color 16 color LED 1x interior light strip w/ Remote Controller
CC: None
CD: None
CD2: None
COOLANT: None
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 3.7GHz [4.35GHz Turbo] Eight-Core 20MB Cache 105W Processor
CS_FAN: 3x RAIDMAX NV-R120 120mm RGB Hydraulic bearing Fans [+29]
ENGRAVING: None
EVGA_POWER: None
FA_HDD: None
FAN: DEEPCOOL CAPTAIN 240EX 240mm Radiator CPU Liquid Cooler w/ Copper Cold Plate [+33] (2 x Standard 120MM Fans)
FLASHMEDIA: None
FREEBIE_MN: None
FREEBIE_WAP: None
HDD: 240GB WD Green SSD + 2TB SATA III Hard Drive Combo [+47] (Combo Drive)
HDD2: None
HEADSET: None
IUSB: Built-in USB 2.0 Ports
KEYBOARD: None [-5]
MEMORY: 16GB (8GBx2) DDR4/3000MHz Dual Channel Memory [-80] (ADATA XPG Z1)
MONITOR: None
MOPAD: None
MOTHERBOARD: GIGABYTE GA-AX370-Gaming AM4 ATX W/ Intel LAN, 2 PCIe x16, 3 PCIe x1, 8 SATA3, 1 M.2 SATA/PCIe [+4]
MOUSE: None [-3]
NETWORK: Onboard Gigabit LAN Network
OVERCLOCK: Pro OC (Performance Overclock 10% or more) [+19]
POWERSUPPLY: 650 Watts - Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 650W 80 PLUS GOLD Certified Full Modular Power Supply [+51]
PRO_WIRING: None
RUSH: Standard processing time: ship within 12 to 15 Business Days
SECURITY: None
SERVICE: 3 Years FREE Service Plan (INCLUDES LABOR AND LIFETIME TECHNICAL SUPPORT)
SLI_BRIDGE: None
SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
SPEAKERS: None
USBHD: None
USBX: None
VIDEO: GeForce® GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5X (Pascal)[VR Ready] [+85] (Single Card)
WARRANTY: PREMIUM WARRANTY: Standard 1 Year Parts WARRANTY + ONE (1) YEAR SHIPPING [+19]
WNC: ASUS PCE-AC51 Wireless AC750 PCIe Adapter Card for Dual-Band 2x2 802.11AC WiFi [+31]
WTV: None
_PRICE: (+1789)

This is more of a review and less of a question than anything else. Feel free to make comments on the custom build I made via cyberpower. I ordered this pc on the 23rd. It is expected to ship on the 9th (5 days from when this post was made). To be quite honest, I'm fairly disappointed with the way cyberpower handles their customers and updates. They aren't exactly well known for being top notch customer service, but I am fairly disappointed. It has been almost 2 weeks and the farthest they have gone with prepping my pc to ship is receiving the order int he warehouse. in 5 days they plan to assemble and run the pc through quality control twice. Does that not seem like a last-minute rush to you guys? Like I get that other people have paid more to rush the process etc, but to have to go back and forth with my rep in order to try to get them to make this thing faster should not be a necessity. Any youtuber with the parts at hand can assemble a pc in what, 3-4 hours tops? it takes them 2 weeks to get the order into a warehouse. But that's just my thoughts on cyberpower. Feel free to let me know what u guys think on the subject.

May 4, 2018
So it has now been 3 weeks since I ordered my PC. I ordered on April 20th. They are shipping on Monday and the estimated delivery is the 21st. Will keep u guys updated and post the link to my review vid once its up

Alas, I doubt CyberPower has an army of underpaid assemblers just eagerly waiting to 'custom assemble' your order and ship it within the hour the order is received...; perhaps they sold out of their initial batch of 2700X CPUs, etc...

If you wanted it *that* quickly, you'd have gone to Best Buy, WalMart, or a local builder, or, better yet, ordered the parts and built it yourself :)

May 4, 2018

I didnt go to BestBuy because they do not have a good selection of prebuilts whatsoever

Feb 15, 2019
My apologies for replying to such an old thread, but yes.... I have a CyberPowerPC and I basically hate it.

• I get the WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR and my PC will crash at random... could be video editing and loose anything I didn't save.
  • The speakers / headphones jack will glitch and mute itself constantly
  • I just learned that my PC apparently does not have a USB 3.0 port so I apparently cannot stream even though I just bought an Elagto capture card. Awesome.
  • I also went through 4-5 keyboards when I first got my PC. No joke. I kept having to call them and let them know that the keyboard did NOT work. They sent me at LEAST 4 keyboards (FREE, obviously) until one worked. That was bullsh*t.
I do have a question though... why does it seem like so many CyberPowerPC's have high reviews???