[SOLVED] My desktop computer lost power and wont bootup

May 19, 2019
I was playing games tonight and suddenly my computer lost power and then it wont boot up. I checked inside the case the cpu fans and psu fans is spinning.

Solution
Well the PSU is poor quality from my understanding - Deepcool don't really make any good quality units.

The fact that your PC suddenly lost power (assuming you didn't have a power cut for example?) and the integrated still does nothing, I would be replacing the PSU (I'd be replacing the PSU regardless anyway).

You can always try a different GPU and see if you get any result, but as I said, I would sooner be getting a new PSU anyway.

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
When you say won't boot up, do you mean fans and lights come on but you get no signal?
Do you mean that literally no power is given at all?
What is your full system spec including PSU make and model?
You'll have to explain a bit more for us to get a better understanding.

May 19, 2019
When you say won't boot up, do you mean fans and lights come on but you get no signal?
Do you mean that literally no power is given at all?
What is your full system spec including PSU make and model?
You'll have to explain a bit more for us to get a better understanding.
There is no message in my monitor, my video card seems to light up and i think my hardisk is powered.
I have
A8 7600
Rx 460
1tb hardisk 7200rpm
A68HM-E33
8gb ram 1833 ghz
400w psu

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
What exact make and model is the PSU?

If I am not mistaken, you should have integrated graphics, power down, remove the GPU and plug into the iGPU to see if you get a signal.

I'm assuming it appears to power on, but you get no signal to your monitor at all?

Last edited:
May 19, 2019
What exact make and model is the PSU?

If I am not mistaken, you should have integrated graphics, power down, remove the GPU and plug into the GPU to see if you get a signal.

I'm assuming it appears to power on, but you get no signal to your monitor at all?
Tje psu is de600 deepcool
I tried using the intergrated and still no signal

PC Tailor

Illustrious
Ambassador
Well the PSU is poor quality from my understanding - Deepcool don't really make any good quality units.

The fact that your PC suddenly lost power (assuming you didn't have a power cut for example?) and the integrated still does nothing, I would be replacing the PSU (I'd be replacing the PSU regardless anyway).

You can always try a different GPU and see if you get any result, but as I said, I would sooner be getting a new PSU anyway.

Solution