Question My desktop computer shows random colors (red, blue, green, etc)then shut down,

Oct 8, 2022
My desktop computer shows random colors (red, blue, green, etc.)then shut down, and this happens randomly either once I turn it on or after hours of operation, I have 2 RAM on my computer, I turned on the computer with each RAM separately and switched their places And cleaned them again, I changed the hard disk, and I changed the the monitor and the same problem still occurs. It happens during safe mode and BIOS mode, so I don't think the problem is related to the software....... HELP :(

My desktop computer shows random colors (red, blue, green, etc.)then shut down, and this happens randomly either once I turn it on or after hours of operation, I have 2 RAM on my computer, I turned on the computer with each RAM separately and switched their places And cleaned them again, I changed the hard disk, and I changed the the monitor and the same problem still occurs. It happens during safe mode and BIOS mode, so I don't think the problem is related to the software....... HELP :(
PSU ?

ASK THE COMMUNITY