My desktop crashed without any signs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inolution

Reputable
Aug 19, 2015
I built my desktop pc about 6 months ago and it has been amazing to use and play games on. Today when i came home from school and wanted to go on and use my computer it all worked fine, i watched a youtube video and then went on steam to play some games.
Then my computer just shut off. I then opened it and cleaned everything but nothing works or responds, i can't do anything with it too get a response. Please help.
BTW. I checked my computer afterwarss top see if it was a heating issue and every single part was cool.

My pc specs are:
Intel core i5 4690k, gtx 970 g1 gaming overclocked, 750w coolermaster bronze power supply, 8 GB ram, Asus maximus ranger motherboard, seagate hdd.

Solution
If it won't even boot and the fans on the PSU don't start up, try and change out the PSU and see if that works. It's possible it bit the dust so swapping it out would be an easy check. If you don't have one to swap out yourself, buy a new one and test it. If nothing responds still, you should be able to return it still.

mudpuppet

Honorable
Jun 20, 2012
If it won't even boot and the fans on the PSU don't start up, try and change out the PSU and see if that works. It's possible it bit the dust so swapping it out would be an easy check. If you don't have one to swap out yourself, buy a new one and test it. If nothing responds still, you should be able to return it still.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.