[SOLVED] my desktop pc slow boot after installing graphics card

Skyakimax

Prominent
Jan 28, 2020
I installed New Graphic card after installing my windows boot is very slow it take to so long, before installing my graphic card my windows boot 40 sec and came quickly Desktop, cant find what is the Problem , Installed corrected Graphic Drivers Downloaded from Nvidia. And i have installed Motherbord bios Past week here is my system spec

i5 7500
Gigabyte B8
8gb ram
Gtx 1660Super

windows 10 2004 version
installed latest Bios from original website

i attached my boot time video record here the link :

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18p_PqCeJ9HC7oPc6orxJldJEUy9Z-ODT/view?usp=sharing

Solution
Windows 10 uses a boot cache that has to be rebuilt after hardware/driver changes, so it would be normal for the first few boots after changing things to be slower than usual. If the slow boots persist, then there may be leftovers from old software and drivers causing issues, first place to check for leftover software if you are the sort of person who install all the vendor bloat that comes with hardware would be in Task Manager's Startup tab.

InvalidError

Titan
Windows 10 uses a boot cache that has to be rebuilt after hardware/driver changes, so it would be normal for the first few boots after changing things to be slower than usual. If the slow boots persist, then there may be leftovers from old software and drivers causing issues, first place to check for leftover software if you are the sort of person who install all the vendor bloat that comes with hardware would be in Task Manager's Startup tab.

Solution