Question My desktop stopped showing image

May 31, 2020
, .
So my desktop stopped showing image after cleaning all the components. I already disconnected everything and reconnected. Changed the thermal paste. Now when i try to turn on everything starts working all the fans, but no image. I already tried to check the motherboard it's all good, I even opened my power supply and everything is OK, I opened my graphics card as well and everything is OK too! It just doesn't make sense!

I already tried to check the motherboard it's all good
I'm very keen to get your method explained in details. Except from the manufacturers, there is not many out there I know about that can conclude that a motherboard is healthy.

I opened my graphics card as well and everything is OK too!
Can't beleive that. If you by eyesight are able to tell a bad GPU from a good GPU, you must derive from some advanced machine civilization with overhuman abilities.

May 31, 2020
Hi
I'm very keen to get your method explained in details. Except from the manufacturers, there is not many out there I know about that can conclude that a motherboard is healthy.

Can't beleive that. If you by eyesight are able to tell a bad GPU from a good GPU, you must derive from some advanced machine civilization with overhuman abilities.

Lmao, I checked all the capacitors and checked for any burned areas, that's what I was talking about.