My display cuts out randomly

Jun 22, 2018
Right where do I start after a few updates from windows 10 my pc started going mad, first it started with black screen while playing games sound still works pc still on with gtx 1060 3gb then I managed to fix that issue somehow don't know how , then the next issue was that I was getting like 10fps on a gtx 1060 and stutter on every game I loaded up I ran valley benchmark and got 9-11 fps each time, literally have tried everything using different drivers older updating to the new , all my tempts are perfect cpu and gpu wise, have high performance mode on as well and vsync turned off, even increased fan speed and over clocked gpu, still the gpu would perform like it's perform with 9-11fps, the gpu is about 4 months old card worked perfect for about 3 months until new updates from windows. But I have my old gpu which is a 750ti and I put it in worked fine for about a hour fps was on par with what it should be, and then again I got the black screen issue system still on. Also I did a clean install to see if that would fix my issue but it didn't. My old gpu ran in my pc for a good while so I know the gpu is fine it works in another computer as well as the gtx 1060. My specs are

H81m-dgs r2.0 mobo
2x4gb crosair vengeance ddr3 ram
500watt psu
I5-4460 cpu
500gb hdd
500gb sshd

Thanks in advance.

Jun 22, 2018
Thanks for fast reply apreachiate it. And it performs normally as it would no problems the issue only happens when gaming. With the 1060 the fps on games is horrible and everything is stuttering bad managed to get over 70fps at one time and then the fps started to degrade it looked like it went up a few fps and back down a few times then it stayed around 10-20fps , then after a few tries of valley it was always 9-11 fps at the end report also valley constantly stuttered. I'll try the 398.18 drivers now with the gpu I am having the black screen issue with, will I also do that with the one that has the low fps? Thanks

Jun 22, 2018
I tried overclocking just as the issues started but before it started they where at base clock and never touched them. For the 750 ti what derpherpydur said about the 398.18 driver install seemed to work game is running fine with that gpu installed I'll try the 1060 and see if it will work with that too.