my display is extended without any cables.

Kostas Tzoga

Honorable
Jan 27, 2014
my display is extended.this happend after installing AMD CATALYST.i tried to fix this in "screen resolution" but eveything looks fine there.PLZ HELP!!!!!!
screen_zpsfe9644e7.png

i cant see the part of the photo(i mean the left side of the picture) but i can move my mouse.

Pr3di

Honorable
What do you mean by extended? Can you take a photo of your screen and put it here? Also, what resolution are you using now? give us a print screen with the Screen Resolution emanu, and also with the Catalyst resolution menu.

Kostas Tzoga

Honorable
Jan 27, 2014
thank you for ur reply.i hope u can see the printscreen(i am new here).i didnt upload printscreen from Catalyst resolution menu because i couldnt open it so i uninstall it.Also AMD changed my theme after installing it. now it looks kinda older.i think it tried to improve my laptop's perfomance.

When you say you can't see part of the photo, do you mean your desktop background picture? Make sure your resolution is set to the monitor's native resolution, reset the monitor to factory default or hit the "auto config" button if you have one, and check to make sure your background picture is set to how you want it to display. If the picture is smaller or larger than the actual monitor resolution it will look like the background is not right, but there is actually nothing wrong aside from needing to adjust things a bit. Check #3 here http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/change-desktop-background-wallpaper#1TC=windows-7

Pr3di

Honorable
Are the print screens that you added two in one image made by you? Or that is how your screen looks like?
Also, can you give us the model of you monitor? If by any chance this is a laptop, also give us the model of it.

If you don`t know the model, give us the serial number on the back of the monitor.