Question My display is garbage for a weird reason

Feb 29, 2020
Hello there!
I have a LED TV which when I connect it to my graphics card with HDMI, it looks like garbage. It is very fuzzy and grainy. The weird thing is, when I use the remote to cycle through the aspect ratios from point to point to back to point to point (default) the image looks sharper and better. I have to do this every time I turn on the display. I have made sure the tv is set to its native resolution. I want to know why this is happening and if there is a solution. All help will be appreciated. I hope this description helps.

Specs:
GPU~Radeon RX 570 8gb
TV~RCA 19" LED TV

It's only a 720P tv so things arent going to look very good especially text. And at 19 inches its a fairly large tv for that resolution meaning pixel density is low. You might want to look into getting a a cheap 1080P monitor, Viotek and AOC both offer monitors for around 150 USD, and if you want something even cheaper HP makes ones for under 100, although its not a very good gaming monitor its decent enough for every day use.

Feb 29, 2020
It's only a 720P tv so things arent going to look very good especially text. And at 19 inches its a fairly large tv for that resolution meaning pixel density is low. You might want to look into getting a a cheap 1080P monitor, Viotek and AOC both offer monitors for around 150 USD, and if you want something even cheaper HP makes ones for under 100, although its not a very good gaming monitor its decent enough for every day use.

It looks fine to me, but only after I cycle through the aspect ratios from point to point, back to point to point. Why do I need to do that?