My Dissertation - Internet Telephony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi,
I am in the final year of my MSc Computer Science at APU in Cambridge.
I have designed an online questionnaire which examines the call habits
of those that use software phones:

www.mayshack.com

Please complete the questionnaire it only takes 5 mins and will really
help my dissertation.

Matt Barlow

juliejamson

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2009
Dissertation Help --- I’ve found a website giving Free Dissertation Topics on your subject!!!

I am doing my MBA from Ireland in international business. I have worked with construction industry for couple of years including a stint in gulf area and I needed to submit my dissertation this semester. I have a special interest in business development and wanted some suggestions for any good topic specifically focusing the Ireland industry. I was browsing through the website when I found this dissertation help website providing dissertation writing help. I didn’t know that they also offer help with dissertation writing along with FREE dissertation topics. Anyway, here is the list of titles they sent me after my request:

1. The economic impact, the Ireland health care business creates by hiring nurses from second world countries to help provide relief to the current nursing shortage here.

2. Business and Financial Analysis of a domestic business in Ireland expanding towards International Trade.

3. Impact of IT development in FMCG sector

My supervisor really liked the first topic and now I am writing a dissertation on it. The free dissertation topics service really helped me in getting off with my dissertation writing quickly. I would like to know other people experiences on that…

Please what is the web address for the free topics.
cheers

AmarisJohn

Distinguished
Jul 23, 2010
Hi,
Writing a dissertation is one of the most complicated tasks as it is one of the most difficult assignments that students have to complete in order to attain their masters degree. The research and survey needs enough time. Many students stuck with the dissertation ideas and at that time they want help from some professional writers in order to write a dissertation. Same is the problem I have already faced in Master's, my seniors has told me about online writing service, such as dissertationprovider.co.uk, as it helps them and their friends a lot in writing a good dissertation.

sunflowerd

Honorable
May 18, 2012
Der Blog war absolut fantastisch! Große Menge von Informationen kann in eine oder andere Weise nützlich. Halten Sie die Aktualisierung des Blogs, in der Hoffnung, um mehr Inhalt zu sehen ... Gute Arbeit, weiter so ....<a href="http://www.casquetteboutique.com/">new era casquette</a>

sunflowerd

Honorable
May 18, 2012
Es ist mir eine große Freude, Ihre Website zu besuchen und Ihren ausgezeichneten Beitrag hier zu genießen. Ich <a href="http://www.casquetteboutique.com/">new era casquette</a> liebe es.

selina350018

Honorable
May 22, 2012
Thx for that very Nice Thread! I really enjoyed it :) I like it very much. They are for fires that involve combustible metals, such as magnesium, titanium, potassium and sodium. These types of extinguishers also have no numerical rating, nor are they given a multi-purpose rating – they are designed for class D fires only.

Tomand

Reputable
I would like to say that without proper activities each and every student will not be able to uncover a wide variety of sources on a suggested theme at university. Just the lucky ones who pay our writing company that will write my thesis for me right here in accordance to all theoretical methods of secondary education. It has a great practical value as it gathers consistent materials for the future reference.