My Documents folder is not accessible

I have a Windows 2003 Terminal Services server in it's own OU. I have been
creating group policies for it. My Documents icon on the desktop won't open.
What group policy setting affects this? I have at one point or another
disabled all of my settings and still can't figure it out.

Thanks for any suggestions

Some suggestions:
- move the TS out from the OU, see if the problem goes away. If it does,
then the problem definitely is the GPO.
- Use GP Management Console, and pull up the report of applied policies.
Review each one that could even be slightly related to your problem, My
Documents, or Desktop settings, etc. Microsoft did pretty good with giving
descriptions about what they do and don't do withini the GPMC.

Hope this helps.

AJ, MCSE

"John McCoy" wrote:

> I have a Windows 2003 Terminal Services server in it's own OU. I have been
> creating group policies for it. My Documents icon on the desktop won't open.
> What group policy setting affects this? I have at one point or another
> disabled all of my settings and still can't figure it out.
>
> Thanks for any suggestions

Thanks, it seems to be the desktop icon that is the issue, when I remove it I
can't access my documents, I am trying to really lock this server down so I
do not want that icon on the desktop.

Thanks