My Download speed is slower then supposed to.

Feb 27, 2018
"This is not Off-Topic before we start. i have a PC but could not find any category for it"

So my problem since i updated to windows 10 has been my internet speed slowing down.
I have watched A LOT of videos and read a lot of threads about the problem. but nobody has had the fix for my problem. So at this point i gave up and now we are here.

When i search up on google "Internet speed test" i get around 30-40 MB/s in download speed.
But whenever i download something. i have around 40 - 50 KB/s when downloading.
I am trying to download a 200 MB file. I would really apprechiate the help! Thank you for reading.

"Side note, sometimes i have had good internet connection. and my brother has bad internet.
but some other times he has the good internet and i have bad internet. It changes almost never but it happens If this could help with the answer. And i am also using wired connection.

Edit: I have just realized that my internet speed is not the problem. its only the download speed of my google chrome. My uTorrent works fine. its around the speed it's supposed to be. but not the google.

TRENDING THREADS