Question My DRAM QLED is on and I don't know how to fix it

May 10, 2019
Recently, I upgraded to AMD and the motherboard I bought is the X370-F Gaming from ASUS and when I turn it on no display occurs, I looked at the manual and says that if the color of the QLED is Yellow ( somewhat Orange) and my DRAM is apparently the problem. I put my spec into PCPARTPICKER and it said that my motherboard may require an older BIOS due to my CPU, now I am lost and dont know what to do. Please help

Spec:
X370-F Gaming Motherboard (ASUS)
GTX 1070 8GB
16 GB RAM (Corsair Vengeance LPX)
Gigabyte 600B (Power Supply)

Yes you may require a Bios update Spoordy.
Can you get into Bios (spamming DELETE key during POST). If so then use your ASUS EZ Flash 3 utility as per page 3-22 in your MB manual.
Download the Bios file from ASUS support to an empty USB stick formatted to Fat32. Rename the Bios file to RSX370FG.CAP then follow instructions as per page 3-22.
Once Bios is updated then test with just one DIMM in the first slot and test all slots and both modules.
Please list your RAM P/N to check for a mismatch.
Also list your CPU.

Reactions: DMAN999
Yes that is a problem if you can't access Bios. Please as asked, list the RAM Part No and manufacturer so I can check on specs.
Does your kit list on the MB QVL?
You may have to try a different RAM kit at a lower frequency that Bios will work with. Whilst the DRAM_LED is lit, Post will not continue and enable Bios access till the issue is rectified.