Question My drivers for my PC speakers have completely gone missing tried everything

Feb 8, 2020
First off i own a HP ENVY h8-1410 PC with windows 10 andI have Amazon A100 Multimedia Speakers and randomly today they have stopped working. Speakers is no longer recognized period in playback devices (even with show disabled devices etc checked). The drivers for the speakers no longer sow up in device manager as well, i cant add it manually either apparently. I have also noticed my headset also will not be recognized as well. I have looked everywhere for fixes but i get the same BS fixes from websites promoting their dumb driver update programs which say " go to device manager...go tto sound drivers.... click driver.... click update...etc ".

gmagdna

Prominent
Jul 16, 2018
I see the speakers are USB powered, is the headset also? Do you have other USB devices connected that still work?

Trying to help sort out if it's maybe a USB issue rather than sound card/driver

Feb 8, 2020
I see the speakers are USB powered, is the headset also? Do you have other USB devices connected that still work?

Trying to help sort out if it's maybe a USB issue rather than sound card/driver
i have a blue yeti mic and it works on another usb. The thing is the speakers when connected have a green light and the speakers still have a green light on.

TRENDING THREADS