Question My external usb hard drive is slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

TereTosss

Prominent
Mar 4, 2021
Hello. My usb external hard drive that runs a laptop hard drive used to work after i bought a new pc, but now it doesn't even show how much
space is left when it loads its so slow and my files wont even load honestly i didn't use it for sending files
my hard drive is 160 gigabytes and my laptop thin hard drive is 500 gigabytes so i opened my games and stuff using it
What I use to open the hard drive with the usb: SAMSUNG Mobile Storage Solution 2.5 external enclosure and it looks red

Hello. My usb external hard drive that runs a laptop hard drive used to work after i bought a new pc, but now it doesn't even show how much
space is left when it loads its so slow and my files wont even load honestly i didn't use it for sending files
my hard drive is 160 gigabytes and my laptop thin hard drive is 500 gigabytes so i opened my games and stuff using it
What I use to open the hard drive with the usb: SAMSUNG Mobile Storage Solution 2.5 external enclosure and it looks red
can be dying or corrupt try reinstalling the firmware.

Feb 28, 2021
You need to replace this drive now or risk losing all the data. A new SSD will change everything

Status
Not open for further replies.