Question My first build up PC Won't Boot

Oct 12, 2019
So i just build new PC. I follow Youtube guide for building PC and i follow it through end. But when i plug the power Cord to PSU( im not pressing the power button here), the CPU fans suddenly turned on and spinning for 6-7sec and all led on case turned on. After that the case fan cable shorted and i imediatelly turn off the PSU before any bad thing happen again. I discard the fan case and try to power on using power button, nothing happen. The cpu fan did not spinning, but the motherboad rgb led is still on. I try to reseating the cable from motherboard but nothing happen. Is my component faulty? or is there something wrong with my procedure since i just follow youtube?.
My spec
Asrock B450M Steel Legend
Thermatake Smart BX1 650w
AMD Ryzen 2600
TEAM ELITE 2x4 Gigs 2666 Mhz

Thank you for your attention

Md Noman 1

Reputable
Feb 3, 2017
So i just build new PC. I follow Youtube guide for building PC and i follow it through end. But when i plug the power Cord to PSU( im not pressing the power button here), the CPU fans suddenly turned on and spinning for 6-7sec and all led on case turned on. After that the case fan cable shorted and i imediatelly turn off the PSU before any bad thing happen again. I discard the fan case and try to power on using power button, nothing happen. The cpu fan did not spinning, but the motherboad rgb led is still on. I try to reseating the cable from motherboard but nothing happen. Is my component faulty? or is there something wrong with my procedure since i just follow youtube?.
My spec
Asrock B450M Steel Legend
Thermatake Smart BX1 650w
AMD Ryzen 2600
TEAM ELITE 2x4 Gigs 2666 Mhz

Thank you for your attention
reset the bios and try again since there was a short it might have corrupted the bios.

Oct 12, 2019
I decide send it to technician in my town since im afraid to make another problem. Thank you all for your advice ill inform again what might be the problem when they done inspecting my pc