[SOLVED] My friend can't connect to my minecraft server and vice versa. Other people can. Help

kemorno

Distinguished
May 28, 2016
So i'm trying to host a minecraft server but my friend cant connect to my server via hamachi, but my other friend that i asked to test could. I already port forwarded and tried disabling th firewall and windows defender.
We have different ISP and live quite far away.
We both can connect to that friend of ours when he opens the server but we cant connect to each others.
The error that apears is the ioException An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host.
Can someone help me?

Solution
A friend and i tried Hamachi to try network Daytona usa. We tried all sorts of things like you did, found out this vpn doesn't set ip addresses at all for ip4 or 6. Se we tried another radmin-vpn and this did set the ip addresses in the virtual adapter and it worked straight off.

Ip addresses i mean, under ip4 ip address, subnet mask and gateway was left blank using Hamachi and same for Ip6. Radmin puts stuff in both.

boju

Titan
Ambassador
A friend and i tried Hamachi to try network Daytona usa. We tried all sorts of things like you did, found out this vpn doesn't set ip addresses at all for ip4 or 6. Se we tried another radmin-vpn and this did set the ip addresses in the virtual adapter and it worked straight off.

Ip addresses i mean, under ip4 ip address, subnet mask and gateway was left blank using Hamachi and same for Ip6. Radmin puts stuff in both.

Last edited:
Solution