[SOLVED] My friend gets 40&60 fps on apex legends with this uhd 630. I'm getting 30 fps on all low settings GTX 760

Solution
Hey thanks for replying again
Yes i did, CPU casually stays at 40 to 60 degrees(has a new paste and a tower cooler) And GPU usually around 70 degrees
This can vary a lot depending on the monitor resolution. in game settings, back ground programs running.
How much free space do you have on the SSD if it's in the 90% full area that can also chock it down.

EDIT CPU casually stays at 40 to 60 degrees
Not sure what that is saying is that at idle, under load, in game?

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Hey thanks for replying again
Yes i did, CPU casually stays at 40 to 60 degrees(has a new paste and a tower cooler) And GPU usually around 70 degrees
This can vary a lot depending on the monitor resolution. in game settings, back ground programs running.
How much free space do you have on the SSD if it's in the 90% full area that can also chock it down.

EDIT CPU casually stays at 40 to 60 degrees
Not sure what that is saying is that at idle, under load, in game?

Solution

Adam65

Great
Nov 29, 2020
Hey, settings are all low, got a 1440x900 screen, and i have like 20gb free on ssd, and yeah thoose degrees are on under load, i must say when its overclocked it reachs arounds 65-70

oops that wasn't the planned edit if anyone saw that :D

Last edited:

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
Hey, settings are all low, got a 1440x900 screen, and i have like 20gb free on ssd, and yeah thoose degrees are on under load, i must say when its overclocked it reachs arounds 65-70

oops that wasn't the planned edit if anyone saw that :D
20 GB Free Ouch.

The first thing I would do is add another drive and delete a few things off the first drive to try to free up some space.

Adam65

Great
Nov 29, 2020
ssd's max storage is 240gb sadly, but on the other games, i can play it at decent settings, its just this game gives unreal bad fps, my friend has i9 9900K's onboard uhd 630 gets better fps!(He doesnt even have a real GPU)
I can play pubg, black desert, subnautica below zero, crysis3 , genshin impact and league of legends
But this game is killing me.. On youtube they get 60 to 70 fps on 1920x1080 screens and i have a 1440x900 screen and im getting 30 fps ! Crazy, and It's eating me, i cant find any solutions to this :(

Adam65

Great
Nov 29, 2020
I tried to disable SLI, fun thing even with SLI on fps is still the same, i put everything to lowest, managed to get around 40 fps... (I'm getting 60 fps on pubg high settings) My friends can play this game with an intel gpu and on youtube i see people playing at 60 fps on medium settings. What's wrong with my pc?