Question My Front Panel Connection doesn't fit

Feb 17, 2019
Hey Guys, I got an Intel Motherboard in second hand and tried installing it in my cabinet. My dealer said that the front panel connectors doesn't fit in the new motherboard. Can you guys provide me some help in this case please?

Feb 17, 2019
@SkyNetRising I'm afraid that I could not give anymore details as I'm not much into these kinda technical things and stuffs. Probably, I can provide you the motherboard details once I go back to my dealer's location as the CPU was help up there.

Aren't there any other solutions to resolve this issue? Isn't it possible to get some spare front panel connectors and connecting the same to the Cabinet and the Mobo?

Aren't there any other solutions to resolve this issue? Isn't it possible to get some spare front panel connectors and connecting the same to the Cabinet and the Mobo?
Sure. You can get them.
It will require a bit of extra work to install them.

atx-pc-computer-motherboard-cable-switch-on-2foff-2freset-with-500x500.jpg

prod_usb3_frontpanel_b.png

Feb 17, 2019
Thanks guys for all your time. I've managed to get a new cabin for my PC and was able to do all panel connections well with the new cabin in the new motherboard. However, my actual problem wasn't actually resolved. The reason that I changed my motherboard and CPU to Core2Duo (earlier I was using Pentium) is to stream YouTube Videos in 1080p HD. Despite the hope I had with Core2Duo processor, the HD streaming was still laggy. The videos content still lags during streaming while the audio remains proper. Also only I was able to hear sound only in one Speaker. I checked the speaker by connecting it to some other mp3 players and it works good as expected. I don't know how to resolve my issue.

Feb 17, 2019
Intel DG31PR motherboard.
Core2Duo E7500 CPU
1.5 GB ram
80 GB HDD
Windows 7 Home OS.

I didn't get a discrete graphics card as I came to know that streaming was CPU intensive. Hence, I thought I would not require a discrete graphics card and thought pf upgrading my PC from Pentium to C2D processor. Thanks in advance.

Feb 17, 2019
Does getting a discrete graphics card solve my streaming issue? If so, can you please put me into the link where I can buy the compatible graphics card for my MoBo? I'm from India.