Build Advice My future pc build

gijsbartman

Reputable
May 1, 2019
So I have used my bit of knowledge about computers, and I've come up with this.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600
MOBO: Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE
GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1660 VENTUS XS 6G OC
RAM: Corsair DDR4 Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200 C16
STORAGE: Kingston A400 480GB SSD + Seagate HDD 3.5" 1TB ST1000DM010 BarraCuda
PSU: Cooler Master MWE Gold 550 Full Modular PSU
CASE: NZXT H510 White

So what I want to do with my pc is play and stream Minecraft, and from my knowledge this is more than enough. But I also would like to play some other games on it, for example CSGO or sometimes GTA V, and some VR games.

Now is it possible for me to play these games on this computer at medium/high quality at around 60 fps?

Did I miss any components, that are crucial or useful/beneficial for my system?

Did I go overboard on some components, which could be switched with a lower “tier” to save some money?

Would you recommend switching any part out for a different one?

Thanks in advance!

It's a solid gaming build, and for Mincraft you should be able to play the game easily and have a good output too. For other games like GTA V and anything more demanding than that, you may struggle a little with in game settings, while trying to maintain a good quality stream. You will have to do some balancing between the two

In light of that, a stronger GPU may help with more demanding games, to play with decent settings and have a good quality stream.

The PSU isn't the best, but not the worst. Maybe consider a Corsair TXM/RMi, Seasonic Focus Plus gold, EVGA G2/G3 units. They are much better.