Question My games close suddenly without giving any error.

May 8, 2023
I just assembled a PC with the following components: i9 13900k, rtx 4080, 1000w power supply, 32gbb ram ddr5 7200 Mhz, SSD 2tb, motherboard asus prime z790 a-wifi. When I finished assembling it I did what is commonly done, unlock the xmp ports of the ram, disable the CPU power enhancement in the BIOS so that the processor did not have high temperatures, then install windows 10 and games, also in the BIOS set that the long duration power limit and short duration power limit of the processor was 125w and update the graphics drivers. But at the time of me being playing the video games, these closed suddenly without giving any error or warning or something, they just closed, try to reinstall the windows twice, uninstall and reinstall the games, I even reset the pc, deleting absolutely everything from the PC, I reinstalled windows from the cloud, I updated drivers again and I downloaded the games again and even so the games continue to close suddenly without give no warning or error.
I do not think it is a problem of temperatures since my cabinet is extremely large, it is the corsair 7000d airflow, with 3 fans of 140mm in front, a fan of 140mm back and a liquid AIO of 360mm on top, I do not think it is a problem of temperatures since my cabinet is extremely large, it is the corsair 7000d airflow, with 3 fans of 140mm in front, a fan of 140mm back and a liquid AIO of 360mm on top, when neither the processor nor the graphics exceeded 60 degrees Celsius.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What BIOS version are you on for your motherboard? 1000W is the advertised wattage of the PSU, what is it's make and model? As for your games and OS, where did you source them from?

When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list the specs to your build like so:
CPU:
CPU cooler:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

and please add lines of spaces within your wall of text to aid with the community's comprehension of this thread/your issue.