Question My games crash. I need some help.

Feb 16, 2020
Hello. How is it going? I need assistance with something. For a few weeks now, I have crashed some games, such as GTA V, Just Cause 3, Shadow Of The Tomb Rider, Apex Legends, in some cases Fortnite,Far cry 3 and 5, Destiny, among others. Always after 20 minutes of gameplay, sometimes more, sometimes less.Everyone, when crasher, displays an error related to Direct3D. I have a Ryzen 7 2700x, 16 GB Ram DDR4 3,200mhz (2-8), a Gtx 1070 ROG Strix (Drivers 442.19 of February 2, 2020), a mother Aorus B450 Elite with the latest version of Bios f51. All windows updates up to date. I tried many things already, previous drivers of the gpu, replace the dll files, use a DDU tool to erase the drivers of the graph from scratch and reinstall them, and nothing. I don't have background processes like MSI Afterburner or Rivaturner. I always close them before I start playing. I've already checked the direct X and the Visual CC+, and nothing. Can someone guide me? I'd really appreciate it.

Feb 16, 2020
Actually, I haven't tried to reinstall the Epic Games launcher, but reinstall the steam launcher. I'm using directX 11, as it's the one that uses most of the games in my library. Already try reinstalling direct X multiple times, just like Visual CC+ and its different versions.