[SOLVED] My games feel laggy. Some colors are slightly flickering occasionally.

Dec 6, 2019
I really don't know how to write all this but I hope it is clear:

* 2 weeks ago I bought a new RX 580. Everything was perfect. A week later I got myself a new monitor. No issues whatsoever. Because of the end of W7 support, I decided to upgrade yesterday to 10 by doing a clean install of 10. After updating everything I went ahead and played a game of LoL and my fps was around 120 but it was feeling as I was playing at 50fps. I switch to fullscreen mode from borderless and the issue was a tiny bit better but not fixed. Also, I noticed that some colors like black and green were at random times kinda flickering, as the brightness in these spots was changed really fast. I thought that maybe this was a problem with the windows10 and clean installed 7. Did everything as it was before the upgrade and I got the same weird lag.
Things I have tried:

• DDU drivers and re install them
  • DDU drivers and install older version
  • Disable Freesync
  • Ran a benchmark and received no warnings / errors

Please let me know if u have any idea on what the problem could be. I am really confused since this problem started right after I installed windows 10 and I hadn't experienced anything before that.
Is it maybe my PSU as a friend told me, due to the fact that it is a corsair vs of 450w only, so it is unable to give to the gpu enough power?

Solution
your friend is right a 450watt is not going too give enough power to the RX580 I would save a bit of money for a better PSU
https://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/best-psus,4229.html
Evga g2/g3
Seasonic focus/prime
I would recommend an EVGA SuperNova Gold G2 / or new G3 /GS / GQ, Platinum P2 / PS, or Titanium T2 or a Seasonic M12-II Evo or S12-II
GOOD PSU EVGA is a B2, G2, G3, P2, GS, PS, or T2. Avoid the EVGA B1 and G1 series/ I bought a EVGA G3 with 7year garentee
your friend is right a 450watt is not going too give enough power to the RX580 I would save a bit of money for a better PSU
Evga g2/g3
Seasonic focus/prime
I would recommend an EVGA SuperNova Gold G2 / or new G3 /GS / GQ, Platinum P2 / PS, or Titanium T2 or a Seasonic M12-II Evo or S12-II
GOOD PSU EVGA is a B2, G2, G3, P2, GS, PS, or T2. Avoid the EVGA B1 and G1 series/ I bought a EVGA G3 with 7year garentee

Reactions: switchbl6de
Solution
Dec 6, 2019
Evga g2/g3
Seasonic focus/prime
Thank you for your reply. I will have a look on those psu’s. However, does it make sense that I had no issues for 2 weeks almost until now?