My games just started lagging. Could somebody help me fix this?

Dec 9, 2018
Hello everyone. Check this out. So recently (october) I bought a gaming laptop, not too much but something to help me play 2017 games, let's say. My specs are:
I5-7300HQ @2.5GHz
GB RAM DDR4
1 TB HDD
Geforce GTX 1050Ti
I'm running Windows 10 Enterprise version 1803. I've been using it since october, when I bought it and I haven't updated windows since. I played Witcher 3 , GTA V, Skyrim, Leauge of Legends, Cuphead, CS:GO and Dark Souls 3 on it since.None of them had any problems, all runnig on high-ultra settings. Haven't played anything but League on it for the last week because I was busy.Probably 2 hours a day at max. Yesterday I wanted to play some Withcer. I opened the game, everything was ok, the menu was fine, loading fine but then,when it loaded my FPS dropped to a constant 9-10. Unplayable. Tried Skyrim too and I had 18 FPS. League was still fine though. I tried restarting, updating the nvidia drivers, read a lot of posts but nothing helped. The laptop is still new, it has no viruses, scanned it 2 and 3 week ago and also today. Full scans, nothing. And the windows shouldn't be the problem since I haven't updated it. The GPU,CPU and memory also shouldn't be a problem because they're new too. This is kinda of annoying.. I could really use some help if anyobdy is willing. Thank you in advance

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS