Question My games seem to lag every time!!!!

May 23, 2019
I bought an xbox one and everything has been great until a month later every time I would play a game it lags so much and I even bought a Xbox S and the problem is still there. I’ve checked my internet and it all seems so he working just fine I don’t understand what else could be the issue.... please help!!!!

I bought an xbox one and everything has been great until a month later every time I would play a game it lags so much and I even bought a Xbox S and the problem is still there. I’ve checked my internet and it all seems so he working just fine I don’t understand what else could be the issue.... please help!!!!
I mean tbh some companies just sell really crappy internet for the past like 6 years me and my family have had internet issues like it'll randomly cut off we've switched ISP like...3 times it sucks but some companies are just really greedy like one company tried to get my mom to pay more money claiming she didn't pay it when she did but that is just my experience with that greedy bunch

Reactions: Pg01
First try to connect via ethernet it maybe there is a issue with your internet connection.

With wifi it could be your nieghbor got a new router and is using the same radio channels as you are now. You could try to change the radio channels but that tends to not work since all channels tend to be in use by many people

Reactions: Pg01
I'd agree that you shouldn't play games on wifi and use Lan connection as Wifi can be tricky.
You don't say if you use wifi or lan.
Also, are other people downloading things/streaming in your house?
Has someone got malware on a computer thats on the internet that is stealing bandwidth and doing all sorts of things?
Has someone else accessed your wifi and are downloading through that?

May 23, 2019
I'd agree that you shouldn't play games on wifi and use Lan connection as Wifi can be tricky.
You don't say if you use wifi or lan.
Also, are other people downloading things/streaming in your house?
Has someone got malware on a computer thats on the internet that is stealing bandwidth and doing all sorts of things?
Has someone else accessed your wifi and are downloading through that?
I used WiFi
when my family does or doesn’t download or stream it still lags.
My computer also doesn’t have any malware or anything like that.
Luckily, I reset the whole console and it works now which is weird with very little lag every now and then but that’s odd since It lagged on both the xbox one and the S