Question My games stutter and lag even with no network issues and even playing a lan game

Sep 1, 2019
My games stutter and lag even with no network issues and even playing a lan gameJust recently updated my NVIDIA drivers after that it started uninstalled drivers reinstalled and rolled back nothing worked spent three hours updating windows and it did nothing
My Specs are
I7-6700k
RTX 2060
ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING AURA
32 GB corsair vegeance rgb ram upgraded about 1 month ago from 16
Ax760 power supply

Go to uninstall program in control panel. Uninstall any Nvidia file you see. Then go to program files x86 and uninstall any Nvida folders you see. Then go in to Program files and do the same thing. Then go to device manager and uninstall your gpu. Then download 431.60. Only download the gpu driver and Physx driver.You have to use the cusrtom install to do this. If you need the Nvidia sound drivers you can download those too. Do not use /download Geforce drivers. Install, and set up settings in control panel. See if this helps at all.

Reactions: Auggie1313
Sep 1, 2019
Go to uninstall program in control panel. Uninstall any Nvidia file you see. Then go to program files x86 and uninstall any Nvida folders you see. Then go in to Program files and do the same thing. Then go to device manager and uninstall your gpu. Then download 431.60. Only download the gpu driver and Physx driver.You have to use the cusrtom install to do this. If you need the Nvidia sound drivers you can download those too. Do not use /download Geforce drivers. Install, and set up settings in control panel. See if this helps at all.
Thanks I'll give it a shot I'll run ddu after that as well

Sep 1, 2019
It didn't do anything something's bricking my cpu and I can't figure it out cause everytime I play a game it's at 85-100 percent without anything besides the normal stuff in the background