[SOLVED] My gaming laptop broke, so i'm trying to build a pc.

Solution
I don't see ANY reason to go with X570 for that build. You have no PCIe 4.0 graphics cards or drives, so it's basically a good way to waste an extra twenty to fifty bucks over substantially better overall B450 choices. The X570 MPG Gaming Plus is really just not a very good board or choice. Truthfully, as good as the MSI B450 offerings are, the MSI X570 boards are equally not that good.

How soon do you NEED this build, because right now is a terrible time to pull the trigger on most of the critical hardware. Motherboards and power supplies are currently in short supply, but that should be getting better as we move into June and container ships start arriving and clearing customs, to replenish retailers. If you don't need to build at...
Be sure to buy a DisplayPort cable for that monitor so you can get the 165HZ.

The build looks solid. If you want and have more room in your budget spend the extra $80 for the 2060 Super. You can find a cheaper SSD on ebay at the same storage brand new. If you can try to get 3600mhz RAM. Ryzen loves fast RAM.

Good luck!

I don't see ANY reason to go with X570 for that build. You have no PCIe 4.0 graphics cards or drives, so it's basically a good way to waste an extra twenty to fifty bucks over substantially better overall B450 choices. The X570 MPG Gaming Plus is really just not a very good board or choice. Truthfully, as good as the MSI B450 offerings are, the MSI X570 boards are equally not that good.

How soon do you NEED this build, because right now is a terrible time to pull the trigger on most of the critical hardware. Motherboards and power supplies are currently in short supply, but that should be getting better as we move into June and container ships start arriving and clearing customs, to replenish retailers. If you don't need to build at this moment, waiting probably makes sense. If you do, I'd be glad to help you tweak your selection from the thin list of hardware that IS currently available.

Solution
May 26, 2020

How soon do you NEED this build, because right now is a terrible time to pull the trigger on most of the critical hardware. Motherboards and power supplies are currently in short supply, but that should be getting better as we move into June and container ships start arriving and clearing customs, to replenish retailers. If you don't need to build at this moment, waiting probably makes sense. If you do, I'd be glad to help you tweak your selection from the thin list of hardware that IS currently available.
I was thinking of getting it in June

Then my advise would be to wait until June to even outline the hardware. That way you will actually know what is currently available and what the current prices are. Even without the current situation that is standard advise because prices change dramatically from day to day and definitely from week to week, even under the best of market conditions which we are currently, definitely, not experiencing.