[SOLVED] My gaming pc crashes in every game why?

Dec 23, 2019
So recently I started having problems with every game and I don't know why , to go straight to the point , my entire PC keeps crashing when I play games and even in low spec games like CS:GO , like I didn't evne had a graphics card , so I would like to have a clue of what kind of problem i'm facing because that'd really annoying I can't play any game at all unless it's a [censored] browser game.... , I also bought a new motherboard but the problem still occurs so it has nothing to do with it. in my opinion this is a GPU problem or i'm not providing enough power for my PC so any tip would be appreciated.

My specs :
GTX 960 2GB
I5-4440 3.10GHz
8GB RAM

Just to add my FPS is very fine in games though , the only problem is that it crashes a few seconds later I launch a game, thx for reading !

Solution
Full specs?

I get the feeling you have a PSU which wasn't really designed to accommodate a graphics card, but I'm just speculating. You state the problem started recently, but what is the time line of events?
Dec 23, 2019
It's been around 1 month. and I don't really know my other specs but I can tell that my games were running very well before , also I just figured out that it's not my PSU because it can handle around 2200W and my PC only needs around 700-800W

TRENDING THREADS