Question My glorious model o is seriously spazzing out and glitching everywhere

Dynamisticality

Prominent
May 13, 2020
Hey so i've looked online for this same issue and can't find it anywhere. I bought the mouse on ebay a while back with a paracord mod which means someone has been inside of the mouse. I suspect it has to do with the power loss last night, pc was completely devoid of power last night but the mouse kept flashing (was turned off at the outlet) for like 10 seconds.

Now i wake up and try to use it, it's extremely glitchy movement, seems to be only picking up some of the movements, the nit gets worse and keeps teleporting to different corners of the screen extremely fast. Anyone know why and if it's possible to fix something like this? The mouse was pretty expensive..

Yes i've tried swapping usb ports, restarting etc.

Ralston18

Titan
Have you tried the mouse on another known working computer?

Do other known working mice work on your computer?

Determine if the glitchy movement follows the mouse or stays with your PC.

= = = =

This:

"I bought the mouse on ebay a while back with a paracord mod which means someone has been inside of the mouse."

The mouse behavior that you describe suggests to me that there may be an intermittent loose connection. Inside the mouse most likely but could be cable or plug.

Possibly due to the quality (or lack thereof) of the installed cable and/or how well the mod was done.

Any remaining warranty via the mouse seller?

If not, the mouse may need to be reopened and "re-modded".