Question My gpu disconnects randomly

Dec 12, 2021
My monitor just keep disconnecting randomly i thought it's a cable problem but i connected it with a laptop and it worked fine, but for my pc if i do anything the monitor just becomes black and the power light turns off
I thought it's the ram but i replaced it the same problem
Thought the psu so i removed all connected devices like printer and extra drives but still the same problem
It's hd 7570 radeon i know it's out of date but i just need the pc running i only use android studio and Microsoft edge so I don't really need a new one
My cpu is q9650 with g41 s2pt mb
Thought of installation so i used another os also and still the same the same problem it even blanks on loading the os

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2021
Hi,
I think it can be a driver that needs to be updated. Check from Device Manager>Display Adapter >Update Driver > Select Search automatically for updated driver and software option > and update it.

Cheers bro

Dec 12, 2021
Hi,
I think it can be a driver that needs to be updated. Check from Device Manager>Display Adapter >Update Driver > Select Search automatically for updated driver and software option > and update it.

Cheers bro
I reinstalled it many times from amd and even driverpack online and offline versions still the same + i used another os also and still the same the same problem it even blanks on loading the os

Last edited: