Question my gpu doesnt get detected on my pc

May 1, 2021
i have a pc with an i5 2500k paired with a gigabyte h61m s2pv board with 16gb memory, so i have previously used many graphics cards on this system, for example gtx 560ti, 650ti, 760, 970, r9 280x, r7 260x etc. they all worked fine. recently i brought a gt 1030 and seems like my pc doesnt detect it, if i put it in, the fans spins but no output from the gpu, but if u move the cable to the motherboard, it shows display while the card is plugged it, now i tried this gpu on a different pc and it works fine. last week a brought another gpu (gtx 460) and this one has the same problem, ths one works fine on other boards too. so i bought a msi h61 motherboard and tried it with my cpu and the same thing happens. then i borrowed a dual core second gen and put it in and it shows display. then i thought its a problem with my cpu so i tried i3 2130 and still no display with the cards. however my motherboard and cpu does support other gpus and these gpus works fine on other computers too. i tried updating the bios but doesnt do any help. i would like to know if anyone has a solution to this problem, or knows whats wrong.

my pc specs: cpu: i5 2500k, tried i3 2130 too
mobo: gigabyte h61m s2pv, tried msi h61.
ram: 2x 8gb 1600mhz (total 16)
psu: Thermaltake 650watt 80+gold
storage: 128 ssd, 1tb hdd

Lutfij

Titan
Thermaltake is the brand of the PSU while 650W is the wattage and 80 + gold is the efficiency rating. Please mention the model of the unit and it's age. As for your motherboards, did you inspect the socket for bent or broken pins? Do you remove your GPU drivers using DDU prior to every GPU swap?

May 1, 2021
Thermaltake is the brand of the PSU while 650W is the wattage and 80 + gold is the efficiency rating. Please mention the model of the unit and it's age. As for your motherboards, did you inspect the socket for bent or broken pins? Do you remove your GPU drivers using DDU prior to every GPU swap?
yes i removed every drivers, my mobo, cpu, psu is perfectly fine, no bent pins, the psu even has warranty left. and works fine with a r9 280x which is 250 watt tdp. and drivers are not a problem as it doesnt even show a display or bios. after that comes the driver.