Question My gpu is dying?

Oct 26, 2021
So, hi my main lenguage is not english so maybe i mislead some words, but here is my experience, i was receiving a bsod "VIDEO SCHEDULER INTERNAL ERROR" and my pc restarts after that, in search that error and keeps saying that is a problem whit the gpu, but i run furmark 3d and no crashes, but when i execute some program, the screen goes black them restarts. When i open chrome the pc slow really hard and restarts once again, i re instaled windows whit no success, and re instaled gpu drivers, (older versions also, i use ddu to clean instalation) im just dont know what to do, ram also working, in task manager keep showing both of them.
My rig
Ryzen 5 3600 stock (stock cooler)
Ram 8x2 ddr4 2666mhz
Mobo gygabite a320m s2h
Gtx 970 amp omega core edition
Psu gamemax vp 600w 80plus bronce
Some help please?
Days before this, was running normal, some issues whit the gpu cuz, when i turning on, fans spins on full load, i open up then figure that a screw was missing and a fan cooler was broken a piece i screwup then glue the broken fan, and no longer to go in full load, days after that sometimes screen goes black for a couple of seconds then back to normaly, yesterday i fugure that cpu cooler was making some weird noises, i dont know if is over heating or what, cpu hit 60° on the desktop whit no programs opened, this is my unique rig so, i dont have so much money to spend to fix it, maybe you guys could help me if there a solution or tell me what component is faulty

Saloth

Commendable
Oct 14, 2021
I dunno man but the way my gpu died were weird rainbow colors on a very low resolution. Did it happen to you before all hell broke lose? Or you could see everything clearly enough without worrying changes? Btw also bought gtx970 except it's Palit only, hope it'll work once it gets warm and i get another pci cable. EOT.

Oct 26, 2021
Thanks for reply
I see every clearly, whitout lines or low res, everything clearly, no artifacts, just in chrome i see some lines then crashes, and now it no display a background image on chrome, but the second in open, it crash instantly then reboot itself.

Saloth

Commendable
Oct 14, 2021
Also, the monitor might be dying as well. However, my monitor is dying in a different way. While everything is displayed well since a good while the power on button flickers for like 30 minutes before it cares to "boot" the image gracefully. Somebody told me the capacitor might be damaged and it's an easy fix but sadly i know nothing about fixing electronic stuff. It's so old I'll be just using it til it dies for good and then get a new monitor.

Saloth

Commendable
Oct 14, 2021
BSODS are also caused by drivers. I often had problems with my HD7770 atikmdag.sys error or something like that if i remember correctly. No matter what drivers it often crashed my system until one beautiful day it gave a break. It still occured, just not that often. Also I'm afraid it helped corrupting my system files overall. And recently gpu died for good. It only displays weird colors on low resolution.

Oct 26, 2021
BSODS are also caused by drivers. I often had problems with my HD7770 atikmdag.sys error or something like that if i remember correctly. No matter what drivers it often crashed my system until one beautiful day it gave a break. It still occured, just not that often. Also I'm afraid it helped corrupting my system files overall. And recently gpu died for good. It only displays weird colors on low resolution.
So my gpu eventualy will die? If you say that bsod are for driver and gpu, then will die? I hope not i dont have enough money to buy a new one, prices still going up, and where i live its much worse to get a new one or a used.