Question my gpu is hot :( ?

G-G

Apr 23, 2023
i have gtx 1650 super asus phoenix oc 1 fan under load its at 83~86 c with 70% fan (auto) speed knowing that ambient temperature is 39~41 so is that normal for it ?
i was cleaning and when taking off the gpu out i had to hold it while my hand were like lying on the fan so i dont know if that could damage it

Zerk2012

Titan
Ambassador
i have gtx 1650 super asus phoenix oc 1 fan under load its at 83~86 c with 70% fan (auto) speed knowing that ambient temperature is 39~41 so is that normal for it ?
i was cleaning and when taking off the gpu out i had to hold it while my hand were like lying on the fan so i dont know if that could damage it
Google says 90C for a 1650S I would add a custom fan curve to lower the temp just a bit.

Reactions: G-G
Yes, it's a single-fan GPU being used in a hot environment. Of course it's going to get hot. All that matters is that it manages to keep within its specified temperature range. As Zerk2012 says, the limit is 90°C so just increase your fan speed. Leaving your case's side panel off would also help.

Reactions: G-G