Question My Gpu is not giving me much fps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 4, 2021
So I decided to upgrade my pc two years ago. I used to play cs.

Graphics card : GTX 1050Ti 4GB
processor : AMD Ryzen 5 3400G

I noticed that my friends even with integrated gprahics get around 100 -150 fps consistent in a game like valorant. btw I have only 16gb ram single stick. I get average 70 fps with so much lag , sometimes I feel I bought a fake GPU. Can anyone please help me fix this problem? I updated all my drivers . Also , if I close every other application on my pc then I get 130 fps which is so smooth. But when I bought this pc it was supposed to multitask very efficiently. Please help.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

A PC is built of just more than 2 parts, more like 7. Can you please parse your full system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Looing at your processor, I'm assuming you're on Windows' 10, if so, what version of the OS are you on? Make and model of the PSU and it's age? Have you tried using DDU to uninstall all your GPU drivers, to reboot and then manually install the latest GPU drivers sourced from Nvidia's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator...? BIOS version for your motherboard?

Jun 4, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

A PC is built of just more than 2 parts, more like 7. Can you please parse your full system's specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Looing at your processor, I'm assuming you're on Windows' 10, if so, what version of the OS are you on? Make and model of the PSU and it's age? Have you tried using DDU to uninstall all your GPU drivers, to reboot and then manually install the latest GPU drivers sourced from Nvidia's support site, in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator...? BIOS version for your motherboard?
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3400G
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H
Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16GB - single stick
SSD/HDD : 256 GB SSD - 1 / 1TB HDD -2
GPU : Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050Ti - 4GB

Status
Not open for further replies.