[SOLVED] my GPU is not recognised anywhere on device manager or bios

declan haywood

Prominent
Sep 25, 2019
it black screened as soon as a stopped an installation of DS4WINDOWS when i realised i can use ps4 controllers on steam games. everything we have tried wont recognise it. i tried flashing it with a usb but not even that is showing up

i have a feeling i may have fried it but i dont remember uping the voltage. all i did was increase the fan speed by like 30%. i cant remember if MSI afterburner was on at the time and im sure i set it to reset the setting after i close it down

the fan is still spinning and i have put it in multiple systems with the same results

mini gtx750 1gb

using a 500 or so watt power supply, plenty for my system as its been working fine for a few months now
and yes the PSU is still working

pc model is optiplex 9010 MT asus

Last edited:
Solution
I would hammer the delete key not literally speaking at first boot and in the bios go to system and reset to defaults save and reset see if it works might have to go in bios again to set default drive to boot from but will remove any overclock.
I would hammer the delete key not literally speaking at first boot and in the bios go to system and reset to defaults save and reset see if it works might have to go in bios again to set default drive to boot from but will remove any overclock.

Solution