Question My GPU seems to be underperforming. My FPS in R6S dropped from 240+ to 120 FPS over couple of days

Aug 29, 2019
Tried to reinstall the drivers - didn't work. The power Supply is an RM750, so a 750 watt PSU. The settings are on maximum performance. The GPU temperature doesn't go up above 55 Celsius and the CPU doesn't go up above 60 Celsius.

Okay. that's good PSU model. No worries here. IDK what might be the issue here. What about other games apart from R6S ? How do they perform currently on your RIG ?

Have you also tried running some synthetic benchmarks on your system ? You can compare your scores with others having a similar RIG. It will give you some idea as well.

Aug 29, 2019
Okay. that's good PSU model. No worries here. IDK what might be the issue here. What about other games apart from R6S ? How do they perform currently on your RIG ?

Have you also tried running some synthetic benchmarks on your system ? You can compare your scores with others having a similar RIG. It will give you some idea as well.
So yeah, its game specific thing. GPU usage is at 40% while the cpu sits around 80. Funny that even Minecraft uses more of my gpu xD.