[SOLVED] My gpu spikes a ton and my cpu usage is higher then my gpu

Solution
Well there you go That's the problem you need at least minimum 16 gigabytes of RAM and you should get an SSD and you will not have stuttering anymore and your frame rate will be smooth and there will be no bottleneck.

Turtle Rig

Prominent
BANNED
Jun 23, 2020
This is a weird one. Your CPU usage shouldn't be more then average 60 percent when playing demanding AAA titles and GPU should be 85 to 100 percent pegged. Try running DDU Display Driver Uninstaller in safe mode and do a clean and reboot and back into normal mode now install latest AMD graphics drivers and let us know. :cautious:

Aug 11, 2020
This is a weird one. Your CPU usage shouldn't be more then average 60 percent when playing demanding AAA titles and GPU should be 85 to 100 percent pegged. Try running DDU Display Driver Uninstaller in safe mode and do a clean and reboot and back into normal mode now install latest AMD graphics drivers and let us know. :cautious:
It’s doing better now but it is normal to have some stuttering I see that the game i ran the usage is at 80-100 and then drops to like 14

Turtle Rig

Prominent
BANNED
Jun 23, 2020
How much RAM do you have and are you using a SSD hard drive? Stuttering should never happen frame rate loss will happen but not stutters. It should play smooth at all times if its hickuping then you don't have enough RAM or your using a hard disk and what not. :cautious:

Aug 11, 2020
How much RAM do you have and are you using a SSD hard drive? Stuttering should never happen frame rate loss will happen but not stutters. It should play smooth at all times if its hickuping then you don't have enough RAM or your using a hard disk and what not. :cautious:
I have a 8gb ram and I have a hard drive

Turtle Rig

Prominent
BANNED
Jun 23, 2020
Well there you go That's the problem you need at least minimum 16 gigabytes of RAM and you should get an SSD and you will not have stuttering anymore and your frame rate will be smooth and there will be no bottleneck.

Solution

Turtle Rig

Prominent
BANNED
Jun 23, 2020
Okay thank you do I have to buy a specific ssd
Nope, just get what your budget accepts and make sure to buy PCIe 3.0 as even if you had a AMD PCIe 4.0 there is really no speed difference. Do you want a SSD or a M.2 NVME which is a tiny tiny small chip you connect to your motherboard. If you don't have a M.2 slot on your motherboard you can buy a M.2 Adapter for like 15 bucks. However let us make things simple and cost affective and there is no speed difference really with SSD and M.2 alto the specs say otherwise. The OS will load same time apps will launch same time and game will load maps same time. But on paper it is much faster; this has to do with certain situations where it can shine like copying from M.2 to SSD or M.2 to M.2 and what not. I will pick out what SSD will be good for you but first tell me your budget. Also you need more RAM and I suggest buying a 16GB RAM KIT as it is very cheap and toss your old RAM away lol or sell it.

Turtle Rig

Prominent
BANNED
Jun 23, 2020
Here you go Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB Kit at 3200Mhz CL16 https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Veng...words=16GB+ram+kit+ddr4&qid=1597269279&sr=8-4

Here is a 500GB SSD by Silicon Power giving you about 500mbps read where as a hard drive has to spin around and find stuff taking time plus its only 100mbps to 120mbps. Your life will change with SSD and this RAM Kit. You will never ever get a stutter in the game and I said you will get your 60fps and what not. https://www.amazon.com/Silicon-Perf...ld=1&keywords=500gb+ssd&qid=1597269446&sr=8-5 (y)

Aug 11, 2020
Here you go Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB Kit at 3200Mhz CL16 https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Veng...words=16GB+ram+kit+ddr4&qid=1597269279&sr=8-4

Here is a 500GB SSD by Silicon Power giving you about 500mbps read where as a hard drive has to spin around and find stuff taking time plus its only 100mbps to 120mbps. Your life will change with SSD and this RAM Kit. You will never ever get a stutter in the game and I said you will get your 60fps and what not. https://www.amazon.com/Silicon-Perf...ld=1&keywords=500gb+ssd&qid=1597269446&sr=8-5 (y)
doesnt my ram have to be the similar because my old ram was ddr3 4gbx2 ram 1600mhz