[SOLVED] My GPU suddenly powered off and wont turn back on.

Jan 28, 2021
Specs:
GPU - Radeon Sapphire RX 580 8gb (bought as "good as new" 7 months ago from a seller that has a good enough reputation)(Overclocked to 1455mhz[core clock] and 2150mhz[Memory Speed] using afterburner)(Driver Version: Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.1.1 Optional)
CPU - Ryzen 5 3500
RAM - (1)HyperX 2400mhz 8gb
PSU - FSP HV PRO 550 watts (bought 6 months ago)
MOBO - Gigabyte a320m-s2h rev.1(BIOS VER f42)
Operating System - Windows 10 64 Bit

Question: Is my GPU dead?

Problem Description
My Sapphire RX 580 8GB suddenly powered off when I was inside a google meeting. I just turned on the PC a few mins before the meeting. When I looked over to my computer system I saw that the RGB on the Sapphire logo was blinking and I think at that point the fans also stopped running. I panicked and decided to force shut down my pc by holding down the power button and when I decided to turn it back on, the RGB on the Sapphire logo blinked for a bit and then it turned off. Everything else besides my GPU is powered, I know that my hard drives are working, all my case fans are working just fine and my wraith stealth cooler is also working just fine. I already tried reseating my GPU on the pci-e slot and I also tried unplugging and reseat my power cables for the GPU. I also tried replacing my CPU but it still didn't power on with all of the previously mention steps. I don't have the means to check if my power supply is broken, sorry.

Apps Running (That I know of)
Google Chrome
Messenger App
MSI Afterburner
Rive Tuner
OneNote
Logitech Software
Riot Vanguard

Thanks for the help, much appreciated