Question My gpu turns on but does not give video

Feb 25, 2021
I have a problem with a 1060 6gb gigabyte video card model GV-N1060D5-6GD, what happens is that this gpu does turn on but does not give video, I already removed the chassis that it has to check its temperature, but when it turns on look at what the gpu (chipset) does not heat up, but when I connect the chassis if it turns on everything, fans, led lights, everything. Then check the mosfets, transistors, capacitors and fuses and the only strange thing that I discovered are some capacitors that go in the chipset as shown in the video that I will publish the link below, it is seen that only two capacitors are shorted but I do not know if their function is correct that they are like this, my only solution in my mind is to compare any graph 1060 of 6gb it does not matter the brand or model asus, zotac, msi, but that it is 1060 of 6gb and do the test with a multimeter of those capacitors and if not short mark there is the problem

Feb 25, 2021
full system spec? include brand and model of the psu

was this working before?
-Gtx 1060 6gb gigabyte
-8gbx2 trident z gskill 3200mhz
-Z270 msi gaming m7
-watercooling masterliquid pro 240
-i5 6600k
-Vorago psg650 650w 80 plus Bronze
-Xpg s40g 256gb

Yes, before it turned on normally, only the thermal paste was changed as it is normally done with an Artic MX4 and then it no longer gave video but it does turn on the card