Question My GPU wont install drivers

May 28, 2019
My gtx 780 Direct CUII (asus) is stuck running the windows basic driver. when i install derivers it either finishes installing, and then the download button pops back up, or itll ask to restart and then after restart it wont be installed. ive used DDU and ive tried installing drivers at least 10 times now. in device manager the gpu shows up with a Exclamation icon next to it and when entering the bios there is small dots (artifacts) everywhere. We originally installed this gpu in a system with a fx8350 but moved it to my system with an x5650 after it prevented the fx system from booting(we had just installed windows on this system). it prevented my system from booting so we reinstalled the vbios and now itll go to windows but it is stuck using the default drivers. Thank you for reading this and thank you in advance for any help.

May 28, 2019
(1)specs of the first system that had windows being installed were:___________second system specs were (2)
fx8350______________________________________________________________________xeon x5650
8gb ddr3____________________________________________________________________16gb ddr3
msi 760g motherboard______________________________________________________sandisk 120gb ssd and 3 1 tb hdds
gt610 gpu___________________________________________________________________asus gtx 780 direct cuII (not broken)
1tb toshiba hdd______________________________________________________________asus p6t deluxe motherboard
when booting to my windows bootable install drive it woudnt crash (system one) and after entering all the info and installing windows it wil go into our clean install and after a few minutes it crashes. i entered it in my system (2) and it wouldnt accept the pre installed driver and it was stuck running the windows drivers and thats where we are

thanks!