Question My graphic card driver installed on my second drive ?

Nov 22, 2022
I have recently installed my new GPU driver on to my second drive instead of my local one (the default drive), I have also read this, so I am a bit concerned about this. Will this break my laptop ? And do I need to move it back to my local drive ?

I have recently installed my new driver into my second disk instead of my local one(the default disk), I have also read this, so I have a bit concerned about this. Will this break like my laptop? And do I need to move it back to my local disk?
driver installation usually installs to C:, unless install location could be changed...

it's mostly fine anywhere you do install it, gpu would auto install to C: usually.

Nov 23, 2022
Because I recently loaded my new driver on my second disk rather than my local one (the default disk), and because I've read about this, I'm a little worried. Will it malfunction like my laptop? Should I transfer it back to my local disk again?

Because I recently loaded my new driver on my second disk rather than my local one (the default disk), and because I've read about this, I'm a little worried. Will it malfunction like my laptop? Should I transfer it back to my local disk again?

Drivers are installed into OS, you can't install them anywhere else but it's programs can be on any other ones. That shouldn't be a problem unless disk or programs are removed.
To avoid any problems just reinstall them, you can't just move them.