[SOLVED] My graphic card heats, but doesn't show signs of working?

Sep 30, 2020
Hello, I have a very strange problem.
I have one problem which persists for a few days already. When it's cold outside, my monitor doesn't work till' it heats up. Weird, I know. I thought that it's RAM, but it wasn't it. I unplugged my graphic card a few times, and now it doesn't show picture on the monitor and the fan doesn't rotate. I took off the fan and I touched chip. For some reason, chip heats. Any thoughts?
CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition
GPU: ASUS nVIDIA GT 430 1GB
RAM: Kingston dual channel (2x4gb)
HDD: WDC-WD6400AAKS 640gb
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2
Sorry if I had some grammatical issues, English isn't my maternal language.

Sep 30, 2020
Your visuals are affected
  • Because the graphics card is responsible for the way in which you see the imagery on a display, whether it be a monitor or VR headset, it makes sense that any problems with visuals are probably going to be connected to the GPU in some way or another. If you notice that the colours appear slightly off, images appear stretched or skewed, artefacts get left on the screen, you see white static, or any other form of visual disturbances, you should perhaps check out your graphics card.
Your computer is crashing a lot
  • This might be caused by a whole range of different problems, but it might just be your graphics card. Crashes normally associated with the graphics card can include your computer randomly shutting down, your VR visuals freezing, or the computer restarting itself. Did you recently overclock anything such as your CPU or RAM?
You hear loud fan noises
  • This is another problem that might be caused by your graphics card, but it might also be caused by something else. Your computer requires a number of fans to keep everything running smoothly at a controlled temperature, including the graphics card. Keep this in mind if you hear fans going into overdrive while you play, or even just when you boot up the computer.
It just doesn’t work
  • Anytime a graphic card packs-up completely, you’ll generally experience a black screen on your monitor, likewise if you experience the same in VR and the card had previously worked, the chances are your graphics card has died. Having said that, always ensure the connection between the GPU and display are connected correctly. If you still experience issues, it’s time for some basic troubleshooting.
  1. Before, I didn't see any artifacts.
  2. No, I didn't overclock anything.
  3. I hear, but that's my CPU cooler, it's a bit old.
  4. Yea, I have a perfect connection, but my GPU cooler nor GPU doesn't work.