My graphic card is not functioning properly as it should be

Jun 5, 2018
Specifications:
CPU - Intel Core i3-530 @2.93 Ghz
GPU - Gigabyte GTX 660 Windforce
Memory - 8GB DDR3 1333 (2x2gb & 1x4gb)
Hard Drive - SATA 7.2k RPM 1TB
PSU - FSP Non-Modular 500Watts

Recently i've been having issues on my graphic card. I can't play games normal anymore since i've been having frame rate issues. Usually i play games at normal fps but now i can only play games not reaching at least 25 fps. At first the fps returns to normal when i reseat the card but as time passes by it returns to its problem. Also, sometimes my keyboard, mouse and monitor is powering off and on (intermittent lockups i presume).

Games i play:
Rise of the Tomb Raider - Normal Quality (60fps ave) 15fps average now
League of Legends - Ultra High Quality (60fps ave) 45fps average now
Little Nightmares - Ultra High Quality (60fps ave) 15fps average now
Fortnite - Normal-High settings (60fps) 20fps average now

Things i tried:
Reseating GPU & RAM
Cleaning the GPU
Reinstalling the driver (updating and rolling back too)

Here is my GPU-z sensor
https://imgur.com/a/BGgNGIH

Jun 5, 2018

I installed MSI Afterburner on my pc and monitored the temps, same temps as GPUz

KalashnjukUA

Honorable
Feb 9, 2016

What is highest temperature's been recorded by you?
What windows do you have? Personally, I would check out the condition of HDD and then replace windows with upper - 10, or lower - 8.1/7 version. Supposedly, your problem is associated with software issue, not hardware one, at least I hope so.

Jun 5, 2018

I played Rise of the Tomb Raider for like 2hrs a day at max and getting 70-75 degree celsius of temp (max), when idle the temps at 30-40 degrees celsius

2 days ago it went back to normal, my friend suggested me to replace the thermal paste the next day, the next morning the issue went back, so i applied a new thermal paste on it but the problem still persists.

Here is my GPU-Z capture http://gpuz.techpowerup.com/18/06/07/p5w.png