Question my graphic card trow vga bios error after using a CRU

May 7, 2023
hey everyone, yesterday I was trying to get more hz in my monitor using a custom resolution but my monitor doesn't support more than 60hz, an I say ok let me clean all the config that I made, and when I restarted the PC, my PC trow a VGA error, first I do is reset the graphic (remove the graphic and put again ) didn't work, second I do is reset bios didn't work, and below there are the things that I do

rest cru config
updating bios
clean GPU
reset GPU driver with DDU
clear cmos
test my GPU in another machine (trow me the VGA error)
using another monitor (doesn't work)

the last thing I try is using an old GPU when I turn on my PC boot correctly and I don't know what can I do to fix my graphics card

Spec:
b560m
evga 1660 super (VGA error)
RX 560 (working GPU)
PSU 750W (is not a PSU problem )

please help me
and thanks

Hey there,

So, just to be clear, your old GPU works fine?

What is the exact model of PSU? This 'may' be a part of it. Not all 700w PSU are the same. Some are complete junk.

Seems to me, your 1660 S is not working as intended. Did you buy this new or used? If used, then you really should just send it back if that's the option.

May 7, 2023
Hey there,

So, just to be clear, your old GPU works fine?

What is the exact model of PSU? This 'may' be a part of it. Not all 700w PSU are the same. Some are complete junk.

Seems to me, your 1660 S is not working as intended. Did you buy this new or used? If used, then you really should just send it back if that's the option.
my old GPU works fine and My PSU has not given me a problem with the GPU, I buy it used in an excellent state and never give me a problem

TRENDING THREADS