[SOLVED] My graphic card's HDMI doesn't work since I changed my computer case.

Jan 7, 2019
My graphic card's HDMI doesn't work since I changed my computer case. All the other hardware is working (aparently). My PC has been working fine 1 year, I changed yesterday the case and now the HDMI isn't detected by the monitor. My PC is:
- Motherboard MSI B250M Mortar
- MSI GTX 1050 4GB
- Intel i3-7100
- HDD 1TB with all the drivers and stuff installed.
- Case: NOC Hummer 3.0 White.

EDIT: The Fans of the GPU start to work and the begining, but later(4-5 seconds) they stops, but de Light still working

Solution
The GPU fan is probably like most of the past couple generations in that it's semi-passive. That means the fan doesn't spin if the GPU is under a set temperature. On my RX480, that's 60C. With my undervolt and AMD Chill enabled, there are some games my GPU never gets over that temp while gaming, so I'm gaming completely passive.

No idea why doing a case swap would affect the HDMI output on your discrete GPU at all. Perhaps you physically or electrically damaged it during the process?
The GPU fan is probably like most of the past couple generations in that it's semi-passive. That means the fan doesn't spin if the GPU is under a set temperature. On my RX480, that's 60C. With my undervolt and AMD Chill enabled, there are some games my GPU never gets over that temp while gaming, so I'm gaming completely passive.

No idea why doing a case swap would affect the HDMI output on your discrete GPU at all. Perhaps you physically or electrically damaged it during the process?

Solution