Question my graphics card crashing games on new motherboard help pls

yeetware

Commendable
Dec 18, 2018
I used to play my games on an old FX system of mine and recently i upgraded to an intel system, this meant getting new ram and stuff like that. i kept my drives and graphics card and put it in, i am playing my games and they all crash about 10 minutes in with a DirectX error or outright freeze my PC completely, ive diagnosed it to be the GPU and it makes no sense why it is happening, i updated all the drivers and stuff, still crashes, does this mean i need a new graphics card? I dont think its the motherboard because my friend owned it before and it worked fine with his GTX 660.

my graphics card is a GTX 670 btw,

Jul 28, 2019
I used to play my games on an old FX system of mine and recently i upgraded to an intel system, this meant getting new ram and stuff like that. i kept my drives and graphics card and put it in, i am playing my games and they all crash about 10 minutes in with a DirectX error or outright freeze my PC completely, ive diagnosed it to be the GPU and it makes no sense why it is happening, i updated all the drivers and stuff, still crashes, does this mean i need a new graphics card? I dont think its the motherboard because my friend owned it before and it worked fine with his GTX 660.

my graphics card is a GTX 670 btw,
Full system specs please.

yeetware

Commendable
Dec 18, 2018
lol its kinda irrelevant but whatever:
i5 6600 / hyper 212
16gb ram
gtx 670
600w psu
120gb ssd 2x 500gb hdds
dvd drive